It has always been our objective as a company to provide a quality service that is totally capable, well established and proven enough to meet the ongoing demands of our customers in the most effective and efficient way possible, yet sufficiently flexible to meet any changes in demand without lowering our standards. Whether that constitutes one courier vehicle per month to a local destination or a mixed fleet of vehicles dedicated to your business with your own company livery on our vehicles if so required.
As our personal approach and attention to any special customer requirements has been our major focus and marketing strategy we have as such been entrusted with a wide range of goods from various different industries such as:
- High value pharmaceutical and x-ray deliveries to hospitals to specific departments
- High value surveillance equipment and control centre electronic systems delivered direct to police station and highways agency control centres
- Shop fitting deliveries to well known high street stores such as Top Shop, Debenhams, House of Frazer etc.
- Delivering to the leisure industry, machines and lockers placing them on-site and if required assist in the installations
- Exhibition stands and equipment for various clients to numerous exhibitions and provide labour if required to help set up and dismantle stands
- Printing plates and equipment for the photographic industry
- Fragile loads secured professionally with correct equipment, straps, blankets, foam etc
- Urgent and timed deliveries obtaining specific signatures as proof of delivery
- Straightforward palletised worked, forked on and off at loading bays
Using our mixed fleet of vehicles as pictured on the left along with our competent and trusted drivers, who have all been trained and passed the Drivers CPC meaning we are able to offer a range of transport to suit our customers needs.
- Courier vehicles with payload up to 400 kilos
- Iveco jumbo van with payload up to 1100 kilos
- 7.5 ton box trucks with payload up to 2800 kilos
- 7.5 ton curtain sided trucks with payload up to 3000 kilos
- 7.5 ton box trucks with tail lifts with payload up to 2800 kilos
- 18 ton curtain sided trucks with payload up to 9500 kilos
Vehicles this week
Cups of Coffee
"I have used Tackwood Transport for The last 17 years Working with St Neots packaging and now Coveris UK I have found them professional and reliable."
"The in house office staff are helpful and I feel reassured with their service. Their drivers are polite and helpful and I have not had any feed back to say otherwise from our customers. I would highly recommend Tackwoods for service and reliability."
Giving Back to The Community.
We give back to the community through a variety of different events.
Find Out More
[gravityform id="1" title="true" ajax="true"]