The best vehicle service
centre in St. Neots
Our purpose built unit is ideally situation just off the A1
Comprising of offices, reception and comfortable waiting area, you will be afforded a warm welcome with complimentary drinks.
Our maintenance facilities have been inspected and approved by VOSA. Our customer bank ranges from the general public and sole operators to complete fleets offering full servicing and preventative maintenance, inspection and repair subject to operators licensing.
Our ramps provide the facilities to carry out servicing, repairs and MOT’s to all makes of cars, vans & motor-homes. We also have a commercial pit for trucks and coaches and our automated MOT bay caters for classes 4,5 & 7; cars, motor-homes, minibuses and vans.
- MOTs class 4, 5 and 7 (Motorhomes, cars, minibuses and vans)
- Servicing and repairs on all makes and age of vehicles
- Clutch and brake repairs
- Tyres and exhausts
- Air Conditioning Services
- Comprehensive engine repair
- Engine Management Diagnostic analysis & Fault finding
- 4 Wheel 6 Axis Laser Wheel Alignment
- Email MOT reminder service
- Collection and Delivery of Vehicles
- PMI Inspections for HGV’s
- HGV & LGV Servicing, Repair and MOT Preparation
- Pressure Steam Cleaning
Keys to success
- High quality work
- Constant contact with customer, keeping them informed about the state of their vehicles and repair job progress
- Knowledgeable technicians that are friendly, customer orientated, and will take the time to explain to the customers the intricate nature of our business and our work
- Competent and polite front line staff, to greet customers, prepare bills, receive payments and provide a point of contact
- Good organisation and flow of work
Free collection – within St. Neots area
At Tackwoods our objective is to make your car service experience “hassle free” so we offer a free collection/delivery service within the St. Neots area. You will simply be called to pay for your service over the phone and your vehicle will be delivered back to you.
Manufacturers Warranty Protected
Government legislation passed in 2003 called “Block Exemption” means that an independent garage can now carry out your car service, so that the warranty is still protected – this now means you no longer need to use a main dealer to do your car service.
At Tackwood Services we will use GENUINE car parts of OE (Original Equipment) for the period of your warranty as standard, making sure your warranty is protected at all times.
Main dealers may try and influence your decision to stay with them, but the reality is that a car service or car repair with Tackwoods is just as good, if not better and is always likely to be cheaper than what a main dealer charges.
In most cases, main dealers and independent garages use the same car part suppliers in the UK, so any misleading comments by a main dealer trying to entice you into staying with them are not really warranted – STOP getting ripped off by main dealers, because all our car parts are GENUINE approved car parts of OE standard.
No Additional Work Carried Out Without Your Agreement
One of our award winning team will always advise you of any additional work and costs involved before any additional work is done to your vehicle, keeping you, the customer in control at all times and avoiding any unexpected increased charges.
Monday - 08:00 till 17:30
Tuesday - 07:00 till 19:00
Wednesday - 07:00 till 19:00
Thursday - 07:00 till 19:00
Friday - 08:00 till 17:30
Saturday - 08:30 till 12:30
Sunday - closed
Tackwood Services Ltd
Little End Road Ind. Est.